TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A detailed quotation will be provided to the client for all custom orders.
- The client is responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided for all custom orders.
- DDL does offer to verify measurements upon acceptance of the quotation and deposit payment received within a 25km radius, should the client wish to have the measurements verified.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer (EFT), Cash deposit, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
- A credit option through Finyou.
- A deposit is required on acceptance of the Quotation, the deposit amount will be advised on the quote. Work will commence on confirmation of payment from the Bank. The full balance is payable before Delivery/Installation with no exceptions.
- Custom orders go into production immediately upon receipt of Deposit and cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.
- The customer is alerted to the fact that all goods ordered with DDL Design and Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd are special ordered goods as contemplated under the Consumer Protection act 68 of 2008 and are not refundable.
- These conditions form the sole contract between DDL Design & Décor Lab (Pty) Ltd (the seller) and the customer.
- No Returns, Refunds or Exchanges on Sale Items will be allowed.
- The customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Johannesburg Magistrate’s court
Manufacturing Lead Times:
- Lead times are advised on the quotation.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that goods are manufactured in a reasonable time period.
- Lead times are a guideline to the manufacturing process and goods can be manufactured sooner or later than advised times.
- If there are any delays during the manufacturing process due to unforeseen circumstances this will be communicated to the client.
- Items will only be released once full and final payment has been received in clear funds.
- We do not commit to an exact delivery time on delivery date.
- Please ensure that whoever will be accepting the goods on delivery is an adult or of legal age, and is aware of the delivery.
- The customer must ensure that the place is accessible, that the product delivered can fit into lift, staircases or through doors and that all the relevant areas have been cleared before delivery. Clients agree to accept all risks of damage that may occur from not adhering to the above requirements.
- No products will be hoisted through windows or over balconies, walls etc. Should Hoisting be required, the customer will arrange this at their own cost.
- Deliveries that are refused because it does not fit through an entryway will not be refunded Please make sure that you have measured your entrance and floor space before placing your order or purchase from the showroom.
- If there are any problems with your order, please make a note on the invoice/delivery note and contact your order controller. Claims for shortages or breakages must be made in writing on your invoice/ delivery note.
- Please ensure that you have inspected all goods Thoroughly and that you have signed for your delivery before the driver leaves your premises. Otherwise, it will be deemed to have been received in good order.
- Please do not hand over goods unless the driver has a collection note for the collection.
Storage of goods:
- 1-month free storage of goods. Thereafter goods are stored in a storage facility at a minimum of R100.00 per day. T&c’s applied.
- For a maximum period of 3 months after which goods will be sold to defray any and all costs. T&c’s applied.
- This also applies to goods purchased from the showroom.
All our products carry a 2-year warranty from the date of delivery/collection unless otherwise specified.
- Warranties cover factory faults or defects only. No damages caused by wear and tear, negligence, abuse, accidents or causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship are covered.
- The warranty does not cover problems such as dislike of a product, misuse, mishandling or a failure to meet requirements outlined in the product’s guarantee.
- Warranties do not apply where customers have disregarded care and cleaning instructions.
- Care& Maintenance advice for all products can be obtained from DDL.